Jobs in the Northern Ireland Sector
Senior researcher / assistant producer (tryone productions)
Tyrone Productions NI Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Researcher/Assistant Producer to work on a factual entertainment programme for a two-month period.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience in television production;
- Evidence of strong editorial judgement;
- Preferably have recent experience in casting contributors for television;
- The post is based in our Belfast office.
Email your CV to Patricia Moore at email@example.com by Friday 7th June 2013.
2D Digital Illustrators and Animators (flickerpix)
Flickerpix is looking for experienced 2D Digital Illustrators and Animators for a number of upcoming productions.
- Candidates should have a portfolio showing flexibility in various 2D techniques. Competency in creating background artwork using a painterly approach, with a strong grasp of composition, staging, colour styling and lighting.
- Substantial experience designing props and creating assets in varying styles.
- Experience working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is essential, preferably on a broadcast series or film production.
- Must work with the Director and Art Director to create Key and Intermediate Backgrounds following the established style, based on conceptual artwork and layout designs.
- Effectively communicate progress, maintain style and quality within the constraints of a production schedule deadline, while adhering to an established pipeline.
2D DIGITAL ANIMATORS
- Candidates must have proven experience of 2D character driven animation. Preferably on broadcast series or film production.
- Experience using Adobe AfterEffects, but candidates with experience in CelAction or Flash will also be considered.
- Candidates will have a thorough understanding of traditional animation principles and a proven ability of applying them to a digital asset-driven medium.
- Must have the ability to take direction to create a character driven performance and adapt to various stylistic approaches.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must work proficiently within the constraints of a production schedule to given deadlines/quotas and have the ability for a fast turnaround on animation revisions issued.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are residents of Northern Ireland. Due to funding restrictions we are limited in the number of candidates we could consider from outside of NI. Remote work will be considered.
Please submit your CV and digital showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful candidates will be contacted. Due to the diverse nature of the projects, applicants regardless of experience may be asked to complete a test as part of the selection process. Please send all materials by the 31st May 2013.
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (whitenoise)
Whitenoise is hiring again and we are looking for an amazing Motion Graphics Designer to start immediately.
Whitenoise is a digital film, visual effects and animation studio with a difference. We’re also a full service branding consultancy and understand the importance of a consistent approach to brand identity across all media. We provide a complete animation, film, edit, post and motion graphics service, producing award-winning digital solutions.
We need to speak to digital gurus with proven knowledge of the following:
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro / Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Cinema 4D, Maya, ZBrush
- Compositing and 3D motion tracking techniques
- Experience in film production will also be of benefit.
We are looking for enthusiasm, creativity, hard work and passion, and a desire to learn with some of the best in the business, working on some amazing client projects.
Please send CVs and showreel to email@example.comClosing date for applications is Friday 31st May.