A half day examination of music and the moving image on Thursday 30th August from 2-5pm in The Playhouse, Derry~Londonderry.
In this event, a gathering of some of the key global players responsible for the music you hear in advertising, television and film will come together to examine the sector, explain how they work placing music, and offer advice and information as to how emerging artists, producers, composers, record labels and publishers can pitch the music they create into this area.
- Marsha Shandur (Music Supervisor-The Inbetweeners)
- Sergio Pimentel (Nimrod Productions and formerly Activision Blizzard)
- Simon Pursehouse (Sentric)
- Amine Ramer (States of Sound)
- Adrian Cooke (Portmanteau)
- Josh Marcy (Mophonics)
- Daniel Cross (Record-Play and Global Music Manager for Adidas)
- Dan Mallender, (Phase Music)
For further information and booking details please visit the CultureTech website.