Augmentor is a 10 week equity-free programme supporting early stage companies working with immersive technologies. Powered by Digital Catapult and early stage investors Seedcamp, Augmentor will help up to six companies developing innovative and commercially-focused enterprise, business-to-business and consumer facing applications of augmented, mixed or virtual reality.
From March 20th to May 19th , key benefits companies will get include:
- creative, technical and business mentorship
- workspace for teams of no more than six here at Digital Catapult Centre
- access to state-of-the-art immersive facilities including our Immersive Lab
- regular check-ins with Seedcamp, Mercia and other investors
- access to networks, partnerships and of course research and academia
- an investor showcase event on May 23
The closing date for all applications is midnight on Sunday 26th February.
Other key dates include:
- Shortlist Pitch Day: March 13th
- Cohort Announced: w/c March 13th
- Programme Starts: March 20th
- Programme Ends: May 19th
- Investor Showcase: May 23th
For further information on the Augmentor programme and to find out how to apply, click here.